• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep Tight Binkybop

Binx

New Kit
I'm devastated to say that our little Binky left us today. I took her into the vets this morning to be neutered, never in a million years did I think I'd get a call 2 hours later to au she hadn't reacted well to the anaesthetic. I knew there was a high risk, but you never think it could happen to you - or your baby. We're incredibly upset today, I just look at my boyfriend and I just have no words. We buried her in the garden, under a patio slab so nothing can reach her, it brings comfort to have her home in the garden she absolutely adored.

We have Barnaby, whom we bought as her companion a few weeks ago and we hoped that pretty soon we could bond them. Having Barnaby is bittersweet at the moment. If I'm being brutally honest and as horrible as this may seem, although we love him dearly it was always in the back of our minds that if Barnaby and Binky didn't get along, it would be Barnaby who'd need to be rehomed simply because our tiny house isn't big enough to keep them seperate forever. Now we're getting to know Barnaby properly, he's exploring his home and it's good to watch, but our hearts ache terribly for our Binky.

Sleep tight baby, we love you so much xxx

I'm devastated to say that our little Binky left us today. I took her into the vets this morning to be neutered, never in a million years did I think I'd get a call 2 hours later to au she hadn't reacted well to the anaesthetic. I knew there was a high risk, but you never think it could happen to you - or your baby. We're incredibly upset today, I just look at my boyfriend and I just have no words. We buried her in the garden, under a patio slab so nothing can reach her, it brings comfort to have her home in the garden she absolutely adored.

We have Barnaby, whom we bought as her companion a few weeks ago and we hoped that pretty soon we could bond them. Having Barnaby is bittersweet at the moment. If I'm being brutally honest and as horrible as this may seem, although we love him dearly it was always in the back of our minds that if Barnaby and Binky didn't get along, it would be Barnaby who'd need to be rehomed simply because our tiny house isn't big enough to keep them seperate forever. Now we're getting to know Barnaby properly, he's exploring his home and it's good to watch, but our hearts ache terribly for our Binky.

Oh I am so very very sorry :cry:

How tragic :cry: I am so sorry :cry:

RIP Binky x

I am so sorry you lost Binky. Is she the rabbit in your avatar? She is gorgeous.

Yes she is, she was beautiful - but then I am biased! ��
Thank you everyone for your kind messages!
Yesterday was a tough day - Barnaby ended up with twice as many pressies to open which he didn't mind! But gosh, we missed Binky.

Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas. Looking forward to 2017!

Back