• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new hay for a new year

Their story says they board small furries. lots of piggy & bunny owners were impressed with the quality of the hay which they don't grow but buy from a local farm. i imagine bunny boarders are likely to be heavily hit by covid so if it meets my bunnies approval I reckon it'd be nice to support them regular hay purchases

Oooooh, this stuff looks good! Love that it's organic and supporting a small business - I'm tempted to purchase some too :)

Its here but I'm waiting on a verdict. I've stuffed J&Bs hay rack with 1/3 of this one, 1/3 haybox timothy 1/3 soft brown timothy & taken a photo. This is the best way I've found to determine their current hay preferences. Its smells nice to me. I will report back tomorrow

Its here but I'm waiting on a verdict. I've stuffed J&Bs hay rack with 1/3 of this one, 1/3 haybox timothy 1/3 soft brown timothy & taken a photo. This is the best way I've found to determine their current hay preferences. Its smells nice to me. I will report back tomorrow
Ooo exciting!! Hope they love it!! :D

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been struggling to tell how much they like it, so really difficult to report back fairly. I've seen all of them eat it but not loads. They are all still obssessed with soft brown which I've just had to order more of. The problem is differentiating between soft brown & this meadow one as they are both fine strands. Jurys out...
Meanwhile the bunny cupboard can't handle all their supplies & I have a tower of hay boxes in my bedroom

Yeah I've been struggling to tell how much they like it, so really difficult to report back fairly. I've seen all of them eat it but not loads. They are all still obssessed with soft brown which I've just had to order more of. The problem is differentiating between soft brown & this meadow one as they are both fine strands. Jurys out...
Meanwhile the bunny cupboard can't handle all their supplies & I have a tower of hay boxes in my bedroom

Where is the soft brown one from?

Back