• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gus being blurry but cute

Graciee

Staff member
[emoji38]
a11f0dd7888ecd61eeab1bdcfcf7378a.jpg
aa1cfd742036790864e12f31629d17b3.jpg
10aece7c88e12c22848ae44819965bf2.jpg
dfca0b3af021a63a573b1a340027f3b7.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hamster teef! I love when they yawn and you can see the size of those incisors and how wide their mouths are.:p

Awwww, I love the little teeth too.

kattymieoww reminded me of these photos of one of our previous hamsters, Cooper....

DSCF2354.jpg

DSCF2357.jpg

I wouldn't fancy teeth like that sinking into me. :lol::lol:

also Karen, that little tongue :lol:

I know, gross but cute! :lol::lol:

Cooper was amazing - he was from a rescue and the owner had been overrun with hamsters but he was so docile. He was mahoosive but a real gentle giant. One of the best hammies we've had. :love:

Awwww, I love the little teeth too.

kattymieoww reminded me of these photos of one of our previous hamsters, Cooper....

DSCF2354.jpg

DSCF2357.jpg

I wouldn't fancy teeth like that sinking into me. [emoji38][emoji38]
Omg [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] tbh.. When they yawn it kinds freaks me out, hate it when Gus does it [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I always wanted to touch their tongues but I'd probably lose a finger thinking about it [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Yea probably.. They always look kinda fat? Like not a thin flat tongue.. More a blob.. I agree though want to poke it.. [emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Yea probably.. They always look kinda fat? Like not a thin flat tongue.. More a blob.. I agree though want to poke it.. [emoji38]

you're right, it just looks like a weird pink blob!! :lol: it looks squishy..man now I want to touch it even more..

Aww... great pics. It's so hard to get decent hammy pics that they are really worth treasuring!

Oh I've had ten plus Syrian Hammies over the years,only two of them Have locked on bitten me,It's agonising! They were being hand tamed.Both were ok in the end.Those incisors are like daggers.One of my late boys (Jake) I took to the vet as I noticed his bite wasn't so good,dropping food etc.Of course he presented ok at vet and promptly bit her,locking on.She came back ten minutes later with a large plaster on her finger stating ,Nothing wrong with his bite!Sadly he did present neurological problems later and would run in circles frantically,almost to exhaustion.He did have to be put to sleep.He was over two though ,classed as elderly.

Oh I've had ten plus Syrian Hammies over the years,only two of them Have locked on bitten me,It's agonising! They were being hand tamed.Both were ok in the end.Those incisors are like daggers.One of my late boys (Jake) I took to the vet as I noticed his bite wasn't so good,dropping food etc.Of course he presented ok at vet and promptly bit her,locking on.She came back ten minutes later with a large plaster on her finger stating ,Nothing wrong with his bite!Sadly he did present neurological problems later and would run in circles frantically,almost to exhaustion.He did have to be put to sleep.He was over two though ,classed as elderly.

so funny.

Back