• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone up for some Flo and Alfred footage later? Updated - now footage at post 4

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
When I eventually sit down, is anyone up for some footage of the two hooligans?
It’s been a lovely day today for them - they’ve had garden time since 10am and came in at about 5:30 so I got a little bit of decent footage. Just have to upload and finish off my Pringles and if it’s ready I’ll post tonight. Xx

Last edited:
Ok here we go.
First video is from the garden - about 3 minutes. Hopefully you'll all enjoy watching it.

Second video taken last night shows the developing loving bond between Flo and Alfred. It's fair to say Flo does more of this to Alfred than he reciprocates, but I have caught him giving a bit of love back to Flo - I'll try to capture that when it happens.

As you can see, both Flo and Alfred seem to be in good form. Alfred is quite a size now - but he loves the garden and binkeys about when he is outside. He's still not quite trusting of us and doesn't really do strokies unless he is properly chilled and even then it's only a brief minute or so. Flo on the other hand, has I think become more comfortable now after 13 months. She likes to be stroked and will make herself comfortable for this. But my own view is that Flo and Alfred are companions for each other and so I think our reward is that Flo and Alfred are companions for each other and whilst they both had different paths to this destination, they seem to be very happy together.
Craig xx

Oh lovely videos :love: It was so cute to see the binkys in the first video but the second video is my favourite :love:

Aaaw - lovely to see Flo again and how Alfred has grown. They have such a big space to explore and play in - very lucky bunnies. I like the groomies too. So pleased they are happy together :love:

Back