• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, thanks for letting me join this forum

rumlinji

New Kit
A little about how I’ve come to join this forum. I have taken in a little bunny that was at risk of being put to sleep, through no fault of his own. His previous owner was made homeless and didn’t have any family to take him in. I’ve not owned a bunny before, so I’m learning all the time, I’ve just had him neutered and had his injections done. He has to live outside, I’ve got him a beautiful big hutch and have made him a run in my garden. Any advise on how to make his life better would be most welcome

Aww thats lovely to hear you've adopted a bunny - welcome to the curious world of rabbit ownership. You're obviously well on top of meeting his needs for a large safe space & getting his medical needs met. Bunnies do best with another bunny so that might be something you can consider in the future for him. I expect you'll know how important hay & grass are for him.

Welcome to the forum, is he neutered, with him being an outdoor bunny I'd also recommend getting him an adopted female friend. Also have you got him vaccinated against myxi and rvhd 1/2 this is vital as many have been lost to the awful vhd disease new strain

Welcome to the forum, is he neutered, with him being an outdoor bunny I'd also recommend getting him an adopted female friend. Also have you got him vaccinated against myxi and rvhd 1/2 this is vital as many have been lost to the awful vhd disease new strain

vaccinations & neutering done - its mentioned in opening post :)

Back