• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sprüngli, March 2015-May 2018

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
My precious resident psychopath went to the bridge on Tuesday. She had a blockage. It came on so fast, she was fine at 2pm but when I went back to see her at 4.30 she was very floppy and cold. By the time I got her to the vet, her blood glucose was 38.4 and there was nothing we could do to stop her suffering so we had to let her go. She was due to be bonded with Lou's bun Terence this weekend and head off to her forever home in a lovely new aviary. I'm gutted that she never got to see it :( She was the loveliest, craziest psychopath ever, like it from the day she boinged out of the nest until the day she passed away.

Binky free beautiful girl, I'm so sorry we couldn't save you xx

Oh I am so sorry to read this :cry: Sprüngli was a gorgeous rabbit and I'm so very sorry that you have lost her :cry:

Oh gosh, as you say, these things come on so fast. I'm saddened to hear Sprungli had to leave this world, however I hope she has arrived at Rainbow Bridge safe and sound and is enjoying being restored back to full health.

(((((Hugs))))) for you Santa. xxx

My precious resident psychopath went to the bridge on Tuesday. She had a blockage. It came on so fast, she was fine at 2pm but when I went back to see her at 4.30 she was very floppy and cold. By the time I got her to the vet, her blood glucose was 38.4 and there was nothing we could do to stop her suffering so we had to let her go. She was due to be bonded with Lou's bun Terence this weekend and head off to her forever home in a lovely new aviary. I'm gutted that she never got to see it :( She was the loveliest, craziest psychopath ever, like it from the day she boinged out of the nest until the day she passed away.

Binky free beautiful girl, I'm so sorry we couldn't save you xx

Oh no ....................:cry:

I really am so sorry :cry:

Binky Free Sprungli xx

Back