• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ralph recovering well :)

Leannean27

Alpha Buck
Thought I'd share a pic of this little bachelor before he's bonded (hopefully) after all his get well vibes post neuter he's doing great
318c8fdfc7282c8275cf09bb7132d603.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Awh [emoji7] he's so cute, glad he's feeling better xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Oh hi Ralph, you are just gorgeous, glad your little op went well. I just love your little white leggies :love:

Aw so glad that cuuuute Ralph is recovering well. Good luck when bonding time comes!

He's so cute. Does he have a lady friend lined up? (apologies if I missed it, or forgot) x
Yeah he will be bonded with a lady bun the same age called Luna. They already talk though the wire when he goes outside and the way they act next to each other I think/ hope it's going to be an easy bond. She is the absolute sweetest bun. I will put a pic up of them both bonding when the time comes

Hello Ralph you absolute darling. What a chap. Im loving his white sox and super cute sploof pose. So pleased he's recovering well and looking forward to seeing photos of him with his lucky ladybun - who will have such a capture. Lovely photos. :love:

Yeah he will be bonded with a lady bun the same age called Luna. They already talk though the wire when he goes outside and the way they act next to each other I think/ hope it's going to be an easy bond. She is the absolute sweetest bun. I will put a pic up of them both bonding when the time comes

:love:

Thank you for your PM .. I've been really pre-occupied these last few days, but will certainly reply soon :wave:

Back