• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Graze - On & Amlico

Don't worry about the website... I'm too far away for them to deliver or for us to collect.

So has anyone used Graze-On?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I once got a massive thing of graze on - the bunnies liked it & it lasted ages. To be honest my bunnies will eat anything, its me that goes oh they have to have fancy oat hay & friendly readigrass. It was pretty stalky, dry & bitty looking in comparison but it didn't put them off

Years ago I once bought graze on for the goats, gave some to my rabbits, gave some to Sarah1989 for her rabbits, and it was so tough and sharp one of the pieces stuck in its gum it had to have it removed by the vet and have meds because it had stopped eating.

I now buy grass tastic, which is lovely and soft, and the goats and Frosty love it. If you wanted I could send you some for your bunnies to try if you pm me your address :thumb:

I bought a large sack of Graze-on possibly from Jolleys and seem to remember it being like needles! The bunnies ate it but I didn't buy any more. That grass stastic sounds good!

Haha love the name grass tastic. Where do you get it from Zoobec?

I bought a large sack of Graze-on possibly from Jolleys and seem to remember it being like needles! The bunnies ate it but I didn't buy any more. That grass stastic sounds good!

I get grass tastic from my local equestrian/agricultural feed merchants where I buy hay and goat feed. I don't think they sell small bags, but if anyone would like me to send a bit for their bunnies to try, send me a pm. (I don't work for them or anything in case anyone thinks I sound too biased) Frosty seems to like readigrass or grass tastic equally but the goats seem to prefer grass tastic.

There's more choice of dried grass now than there used to be.

I often wonder why they differ fro one another. I guess there's slightly different methods of chopping, as they are in the main freeze dried?

Years ago I once bought graze on for the goats, gave some to my rabbits, gave some to Sarah1989 for her rabbits, and it was so tough and sharp one of the pieces stuck in its gum it had to have it removed by the vet and have meds because it had stopped eating.

I now buy grass tastic, which is lovely and soft, and the goats and Frosty love it. If you wanted I could send you some for your bunnies to try if you pm me your address :thumb:

I know of someone else who had the same problem with one of his Rabbits when he fed them Graze On. I bought some years ago, but none of my Rabbits at the time would touch it.

There's more choice of dried grass now than there used to be.

I often wonder why they differ fro one another. I guess there's slightly different methods of chopping, as they are in the main freeze dried?

It’s good there’s plenty of choices now :) grasstastic is fescue, whereas readigrass says it is ryegrass (I always thought it was alfalfa previously :?), and they do a green oat one now too which I’ve not bought. Graze on just says it’s grass so could be any variety:? That’s probably why they are so different I would think.

It’s good there’s plenty of choices now :) grasstastic is fescue, whereas readigrass says it is ryegrass (I always thought it was alfalfa previously :?), and they do a green oat one now too which I’ve not bought. Graze on just says it’s grass so could be any variety:? That’s probably why they are so different I would think.

Ah thank you Zoobec. I hadn't really clocked they were different grasses ... :)

Back