• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going Up!

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Hi all,

So I thought I'd pass some of dreary January planning for our summer projects.

I'd like to start building up in our playhouses and sheds as we aren't really taking full advantage of the space. Everything is mostly at ground level currently, so I'm thinking of adding 'shelves', things to climb on / in etc.

I can't spend a fortune, but my dh is quite handy at diy, so I'm hopeful we can come up with something good.

It would be lovely to hear if anyone else has plans or would like to show any photos of previous similar projects.

Thanks x

I have a couple of shelves in my foster shed, I find all the foster bunnies love sitting at the window! Recently added tubes to make it easier for those that aren’t as confident at jumping up and down. The photo looks very bare & empty as I didn’t have a foster so had taken the opportunity to make a few tweaks. I have hides, tunnels, carrier stuffed with hay etc in there normally.

ok13w0A.jpg

Like the idea of shelves very inspiring. I like to change things around for my four so I use a hutch for them to sit on (or squeeze under) with the doors taken off.

It is lovely to see them all sitting on the top in a row!

idc36s.jpg

Going to repaint the hutch in the Spring.

I have a couple of shelves in my foster shed, I find all the foster bunnies love sitting at the window! Recently added tubes to make it easier for those that aren’t as confident at jumping up and down. The photo looks very bare & empty as I didn’t have a foster so had taken the opportunity to make a few tweaks. I have hides, tunnels, carrier stuffed with hay etc in there normally.

ok13w0A.jpg

Yes!!

I used to have a shed on my patio, and I built up inside very similar to you, and every morning when I looked out my kitchen window I would see two faces peeking out at me :D:love:

Hi all,

So I thought I'd pass some of dreary January planning for our summer projects.

I'd like to start building up in our playhouses and sheds as we aren't really taking full advantage of the space. Everything is mostly at ground level currently, so I'm thinking of adding 'shelves', things to climb on / in etc.

I can't spend a fortune, but my dh is quite handy at diy, so I'm hopeful we can come up with something good.

It would be lovely to hear if anyone else has plans or would like to show any photos of previous similar projects.

Thanks x

Not my set-ups, just posting FYI

LT1giJx.jpg

4GEiAES.jpg

Back