• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza D- U/D 1040hrs Post 28

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Eliza has post spay adhesions which have led to her having GI tract motility problems. This evening she is having another episode of gut stasis. She has had all the usual meds, IV fluids and her blood glucose has been checked (9.2). At the moment she is really not at all well and so please may she have some vibes.

Her last episode led to bloat and we nearly lost her :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no. Pip and Archie are Sending vibes from here. Have you given her tummy rubs?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Oh Jane, I'm sending all the vibes I can for dear Eliza. I hope she will be okay. You and Endeavour must be so worried, I hope he is able to give her some comfort too. Please give your precious girl a gentle noserub from us. ((((((Hugs and healing vibes)))))))) xxxxxxx

She has my sympathy. I have adhesions after my 'spay' and I now know what is causing the pain - poor Eliza doesn't. Sending her lots and lots of vibes xxx

Back