• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't believe everything you see on FB

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Boredom has truly set in when you see something on FB and decide to try it. Fake news!! [emoji23][emoji23]
f8bc7e3fb2b048255278620535979eeb.jpg
c7cd1ba6ac56765e35c8206e100c9701.jpg

:lol::lol: :lol:..have you tried the one where you put the cucumber behind them yet? where the cats is supposed to leap in the air!.. Mine just strolled passed and casually glanced at it, as if it's a normal thing to be on our floor :roll:

Maybe Freddie was hoping for a nicer colour or a slightly more complicated shape for his frame. His face in the photo perfectly conveys his feeling about most things I do for him tbh! And my general existence.... [emoji23][emoji23]

I have tried the cucumber! And either both cats are totally blind or just not fussed as they took no notice either. [emoji23]

Lol at the cat video. My dog's a pro at snubbing people. She wags her bum with excitement as they approach her and then, just as they bend down to fuss her, she walks round them in a huge arc. Leaving me to apologise for her rudeness. [emoji23][emoji23]

You've certainly given me a well-needed giggle Karen: a self-opinionated cat and a very rude dog! :lol::love:

:lol::lol: :lol:..have you tried the one where you put the cucumber behind them yet? where the cats is supposed to leap in the air!.. Mine just strolled passed and casually glanced at it, as if it's a normal thing to be on our floor :roll:

I'll try the cucumber trick later!

Back