• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies on lock down luncheon - an alternative what's cooking thread

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
RU - please join with me by using your bunnies (or other furries) photos with speech bubbles to project what yo're having for tea - or indeed any other meal / snack. Hopefully it'll be a bit of fun to help with the cabin fever

4sa6W7kl.jpg

Oh bless them, that's funny, their little faces always make me smile. I have no idea how to do a speech bubble ! :cry::cry:

'Ere Tethra, take a look at these spoilt indoor bunnies :shock: They get Toast for luncheon :shock: Why do you think we have to put up with just hay from Breakfast until some time in the afternoon? And....we never did get a nice, soft, comfy mat like they've got.'

Yours, a very stampy and disgruntled Tui (and no comments please about podgy tummies)

'Ere Tethra, take a look at these spoilt indoor bunnies :shock: They get Toast for luncheon :shock: Why do you think we have to put up with just hay from Breakfast until some time in the afternoon? And....we never did get a nice, soft, comfy mat like they've got.'

Yours, a very stampy and disgruntled Tui (and no comments please about podgy tummies)

my mouth is firmly zipped - I don't want her sitting on me :lol:

Rest assured Tui, you're not missing out : its a thread for projectionists, those bunnies are saying what humans are shoveling down their gullet

RU - please join with me by using your bunnies (or other furries) photos with speech bubbles to project what yo're having for tea - or indeed any other meal / snack. Hopefully it'll be a bit of fun to help with the cabin fever

4sa6W7kl.jpg
[/IMG]

Something on toast every day here at the moment :lol:

I love this thread [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back