• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Alfie, Elly and Lybby urgently need temporary homes in South Yorks area.

Kazza

New Kit
Hi im Karen. I am a bunny mum to three lovely bunnys. Alfie, a 5 year old neutered male lionhead. Lovely boy. Can be slightly grumpy but doesnt bite and loves being fussed. He loves parsley and fenugreek chrunchies ! Elly is 5 yrs in June. She is a female chocolate otter lop. Very loving but protective of her cage, and also loves her parsley !! She has not been neutered at present.She sometimes suffers with a gassy stomach. Lybby is a female chocolate /lionhead otter lop. She will be 5 yrs old in September. Very loving, likes having a good fuss. Lybby is not neutered at present. They are all lovely rabbits. They are not vaccinated as they are all house rabbits. The reason i need to find them temporary homes is because my boyfriend/ partner has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and i am moving in to his flat to be his carer and unfortunately cannot take my rabbits with me. The longest they will need homes for could be eighteen months or could be as short as 9 months. I am really hoping someone out there can help me. I am feeling pretty desperate at the moment. I realise there are lots of buns out there also needing homes and its going to be hard to find homes albeit temporary for my rabbits.😢

I'm so sorry you are in this position:cry: you could try posting on rabbit rehome too.

Hi im Karen. I am a bunny mum to three lovely bunnys. Alfie, a 5 year old neutered male lionhead. Lovely boy. Can be slightly grumpy but doesnt bite and loves being fussed. He loves parsley and fenugreek chrunchies ! Elly is 5 yrs in June. She is a female chocolate otter lop. Very loving but protective of her cage, and also loves her parsley !! She has not been neutered at present.She sometimes suffers with a gassy stomach. Lybby is a female chocolate /lionhead otter lop. She will be 5 yrs old in September. Very loving, likes having a good fuss. Lybby is not neutered at present. They are all lovely rabbits. They are not vaccinated as they are all house rabbits. The reason i need to find them temporary homes is because my boyfriend/ partner has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and i am moving in to his flat to be his carer and unfortunately cannot take my rabbits with me. The longest they will need homes for could be eighteen months or could be as short as 9 months. I am really hoping someone out there can help me. I am feeling pretty desperate at the moment. I realise there are lots of buns out there also needing homes and its going to be hard to find homes albeit temporary for my rabbits.😢

I am very sorry to hear of your BFs illness. I have cross posted your thread into Rabbit Chat as more people may see it there

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...its-For-up-to-18-Months&p=6900037#post6900037

I would help if I was close :( So sorry this has happened, I do hope you find them temporary homes. xx

Sorry to hear this Kazza :(

As Zoobec says, I would post on rabbit rehome:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk

Hi everyone. Thankyou for your responses to my thread. I have now got a temporary home for Elly with my sister who is very experienved with rabbits. Still looking for temporary homes for Alfie and Lybby. They live as single rabbits as they do not get on with each other. I now have three weeks to find them homes.

Sheffield's half an hour from me: if someone wants to offer a home and is further afield I'm happy to collect and board for up to a week (possibly longer by arrangement) until a convenient drop-off date is arranged :)

Sadly I can't commit the time to foster one of them myself at this time.

I have contacted someone in Sheffield, she cannot personally help but said she can spread the word in Sheffield, I will send you a message with her details.

I'm in Cambridge so if bun needs to be transported further south I'm happy to help with a bunny run.

Sadly, I have a very dominant female who would go bonkers if she even smelt a new rabbit.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back