• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rebonding

So at a few hours in now.

Rodney is sulking and Blossom is pooing just pooing everrrywhere!

We are not being very generous of sharing and have had some little chase and nips from Rodney but nothing too bad.

The night watch has begun...until hubby relieves me at 5am [emoji51]
1d16e3487874c15cb00770af547172f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

This is still looking like sulky Rodney to me :lol: I think that's fine though as I agree they look relaxed. Perhaps he will become more communicative after his sleepy time is over. Sending lots more vibes.

I just cant get over how uber gorgeous they both are. Lots of relaxed bonding vibes from me xx

I think last time it took us about a week to get to this point. They seem very pleased just a bit wary of allowing groomies.

Back on shift after sleeping til lunch [emoji1787]
fe9351ecf76d68e0e1d0ca4a51b2c507.jpg

awww:love: has Blossom reigned in her pooping yet?
Nooo hubby has counted over 100 poos since we cleaned them this morning.

Rodney is being a gentleman and using the toilet for his poos and the hay pile for his wees [emoji849] so everybody has stained feets.

Nooo hubby has counted over 100 poos since we cleaned them this morning.

Rodney is being a gentleman and using the toilet for his poos and the hay pile for his wees [emoji849] so everybody has stained feets.

hilarious. I love bunny bonding ..when its not mine

A peaceful moment!

The night shift is underway, chasing and nipping has been stepping up the last few hours.

Blossom is very keen on grooming Rodney's feets or bum while he's flopped out. He does not like that at all bless him.
2220e24f3913c4dea1cc295d8e2106d7.jpg

Back