• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wanna be in your gang - cats

Oh Babsie...who is that? :love:

That is a lovely boy who lives near me (better not name him). He is so friendly and goes round all the houses looking for fuss (and titbits). He tried to come to hospital with me - he was in the ambulance before they got me in! I do worry, though, as he goes to anybody. He and Bella are a bit more friendly now - in fact they kissed the other day, and sometimes she will let him in (depends on her mood and time of the month).

That is a lovely boy who lives near me (better not name him). He is so friendly and goes round all the houses looking for fuss (and titbits). He tried to come to hospital with me - he was in the ambulance before they got me in! I do worry, though, as he goes to anybody. He and Bella are a bit more friendly now - in fact they kissed the other day, and sometimes she will let him in (depends on her mood and time of the month).

:shock: Ummm...does Bella get pms? I wonder if that's my Hello Kitty's problem? :?

Kitty is also one of those cats who'll just get into a vehicle for a sniff around and it used to drive me to distraction when we'd have people come over and I had to do a search of their car before they left if a window was open or something. :roll:

Awwww we have a lovely cat like that visit our garden, she sits in an old chair in the drive in the sun :love:

They are both gorgeous cats :love: does the visitor get fed and cared for at home?

Yes, I think so. He certainly isn't deliberately neglected. I think he is lonely - they now have a toddler and are out all day at work so I don't know how much attention or company he gets. I may be wrong, of course, and he may just be a cat who likes to spread himself around. He is so affable and desperate for a fuss. If I heard they wanted to re-home him, I'd happily take him on but I'm certainly not trying to steal him, I'm just one of his aunties.:love:

Yes, I think so. He certainly isn't deliberately neglected. I think he is lonely - they now have a toddler and are out all day at work so I don't know how much attention or company he gets. I may be wrong, of course, and he may just be a cat who likes to spread himself around. He is so affable and desperate for a fuss. If I heard they wanted to re-home him, I'd happily take him on but I'm certainly not trying to steal him, I'm just one of his aunties.:love:

Oh I know you aren't trying to steal him,I know you aren't like that :love: years ago my auntie and uncle had a cat, their neighbours also had a cat. Both cats decided they owned both couples and both houses and went in and out of both houses and ate at both :lol: It worked well for everyone and the cats too :love:

Back