• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fearghal- U/D 28th March 0030 hrs Post 94......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
*U/D NEVER BUY ONE OF THESE CAGES*

After he was very poorly a few months ago he did not do well in his previous set up. But he seems to love his cage now

263nuxl.jpg

IMV4eQt.jpg

gVlZMOA.jpg

fNeeMQU.jpg

waT9HOk.jpg

RMbe6JJ.jpg

4BBxLOv.jpg

TAXg7by.jpg

4BBxLOv.jpg

rRemycb.jpg

sRiQUjX.jpg

Last edited:
hammi the hamster

dear jack,s-jane,--wow,-hammi is quite the navigator,wonderful.-gotta love it.-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa-:love:in lock down:wave:

I really like it but I don't think it would be big enough for a Syrian and it doesn't say what size the wheel is, but perhaps you can put a bigger one in? 7".

oh that's very cute!!

I had that exact cage years ago from Dabners for my Syrian, Whiskers. long before I really knew about proper care. it was a lot more colourful though. the little demon managed to push the top roof panel up and squeeze out, I remember thinking his eyeballs were gonna pop out of his head :lol: needless to say..we returned it and got something else!! to which he also did the same on that one.. so we then brought a fully solid one with no cute roof panels on it :lol: I doubt a robo could do that though..he was also extremely determined.

I'm in lock down too James !! What a strange world we are all now living in x
dear jack,s-jane,-[lockdown]-yes,I know,but it is maybe only phsycological--until we need something -then its-what the hell,-reality.--I wonder how people in solitary confinement get through it.-we use the internet..it helps,pass the time,keeps the brain busy.-pumpernickel,s chemo is today at 3:30pm-we had to make special arrangements for todays visit..-I worry about her-under left ear,the lymphoma[lump]-has a new friend,big lump,maybe a biopsy required.-I"ll-find out shortly..-hanging on hard to all the love vibs.--simcerely james waller from within my cave in the other kent-usa

dear jack,s-jane,-[lockdown]-yes,I know,but it is maybe only phsycological--until we need something -then its-what the hell,-reality.--I wonder how people in solitary confinement get through it.-we use the internet..it helps,pass the time,keeps the brain busy.-pumpernickel,s chemo is today at 3:30pm-we had to make special arrangements for todays visit..-I worry about her-under left ear,the lymphoma[lump]-has a new friend,big lump,maybe a biopsy required.-I"ll-find out shortly..-hanging on hard to all the love vibs.--simcerely james waller from within my cave in the other kent-usa

I just read and replied to your latest update about Pumpernickle James.

Yes it is the psychological impact of having to drastically change the way one goes about day to day life due to Covid 19 that is having a major effect on many people. The fear that is being generated by a lot of hyped up false information is potentially as damaging as the virus itself.

Back