• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slurpies

My rabbits drink very quietly so I never hear this! However, I was giving 2 of my cats 'chicken water' yesterday and I had to laugh at Harry's slurping. He was chugging it down and sounded like a dog drinking rather than a cat :lol: Hermione was drinking much more politely lol

My rabbits drink very quietly so I never hear this! However, I was giving 2 of my cats 'chicken water' yesterday and I had to laugh at Harry's slurping. He was chugging it down and sounded like a dog drinking rather than a cat :lol: Hermione was drinking much more politely lol

What is chicken water? :lol: is it chicken flavoured water or the water in a chickens water thingumy? I think it's the first one? :lol:

I wondered about chicken water too :lol: William - I'd love to see a photo of your bunnies. Joey drinks nicely but the girls guzzle & squeak :love:

What is chicken water? :lol: is it chicken flavoured water or the water in a chickens water thingumy? I think it's the first one? :lol:

:lol: Yeah it's chicken flavored..sort of. The chicken meat was in the water, so the water became chicken flavored? It's from when my mom is making a chicken dinner and she gives it to me to give to the cats lol

:lol: Yeah it's chicken flavored..sort of. The chicken meat was in the water, so the water became chicken flavored? It's from when my mom is making a chicken dinner and she gives it to me to give to the cats lol

Though so :lol: I know you have ducks but I didn't know if you had chickens too? On the subject of cats, how come they always want to drink from every other source other than their own bowl :lol: my cat knocks over my glass everyday to drink from it in the night. He gave me an evil look because I've changed to a bottle now, because I don't want to share my water with him after he's been cleaning his own bum :shock::lol:

Back