• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nancy here

Den

Mama Doe
Finally got the phone from Will.

He conveniently forgot to mention how good I was at the vets yesterday. He only had an injection, whereas I had both tear ducts flushed too. Now I've got eyedrops for 2 weeks. Oh well, an excuse to thump at the humans!

He also didn't mention how I've managed to keep my weight off.

But I'll let him off as he's a good friend as he really helps me keep my eyes clean.

Oh bless her :love: you're a very brave girl Nancy! I hope your mum is spoiling you after doing your eye drops! Xxx

Hello Nancy, I think you are a very brave girl, and very pretty too. I love your little white paw, and nose:love:

ermm, Joey here. I think you're looking mighty fine & was wondering if you'd care to join my harem of wives & I in Lancashire?

ermm, Joey here. I think you're looking mighty fine & was wondering if you'd care to join my harem of wives & I in Lancashire?

Nancy - I am an Essex girl bun:lol:

My human says looks can be deceiving. She's got two beautiful scratches on her chest as she had the cheek to pick me up for my eyedrops this morning and then keep me away from Will for 15 minutes so he didn't wash my eyes.

So I didn't take the peace-offering treat she tried to give me and 'accidentally' missed the litter tray when I went for a wee, which she had to clean before going to work.

(I ate the treat the minute she'd gone)

Back