• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unable to log into the forum?

I’m only able to get on here because I have the Tapatalk app on my phone so was already logged in but I am unable to log in anywhere else. The forum kept telling me I had entered my password in wrong every time I tried to log in even though it wasn’t wrong and after lots of attempts I resorted to resetting it however I still can’t log in! When it sends me the new password I copy and paste it letter for letter and it still tells me it’s invalid. Anyone know how I can fix this and join you all as it’s so frustrating not being able to get onto the forum on the computer. [emoji21] Thanks!

dc1749af0e5229f5f8794d3e1af7f946.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this problem once and then I realised I'd actually input my username in wrong, which was rather embarrassing, it was nothing to do with my password!

I hope you get it sorted, anyway.

I'm sure Tamsin will be able to sort it, it's just beyond my technical capability...... :oops: :lol::lol:

Back