• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'll build the bathroom (Phoebe)

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
She decided that 'daddy' needed help...

105da57ec7564e4c711b2b95a1f5698d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

omg, my girl is hilarious:lol::lol::love:. I need to meet her. In fact she needs to meet Boo. Boo has been using tools to wake m up as bounding on my pillow doesn't work. She is maybe becoming acquainted with how to use them for DIY purposes too? Go for it Phoebs but remember your PPE

She's looking more like she's an observer than a helper, making sure that it's all up to standard :lol:

Brilliant! Nice to have a helping hand!

Always better when they're cute too.

She is the cutest site manager I've ever seen <3

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

She keeps sending Daphne in to inspect the bathroom. I'm sure they've got a little construction business going on.

She's looking more like she's an observer than a helper, making sure that it's all up to standard :lol:

Someone needs to make sure he does it right. She's ready to nibble anything thats not be cut properly.

Awhhh what a sweetie [emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

She thanks you :)

omg, my girl is hilarious:lol::lol::love:. I need to meet her. In fact she needs to meet Boo. Boo has been using tools to wake m up as bounding on my pillow doesn't work. She is maybe becoming acquainted with how to use them for DIY purposes too? Go for it Phoebs but remember your PPE

I have been tempted to put a little hard hat on her... but I'm scared of the consequences if I tried.

Back