• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our new home

Awh wow, how many bunnies do you have? [emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

to answer all your questions

there are currerntly 16 bunnies...sadly I lost many loved ones this year and last year...hence the move to better quarters for them

all the pens are occupied, the pens are fantastic, and very reconfigurable, ...the brand is elliebo available from amazon....there are 3 different heights depending if your bunnies can jump, I think the shortest are about £65 for 8 panels inc door

the 16 bunny roll call, by pen is as follows

bitsey
teenie meanie
barley

stropsey

benjamin bunny
dokey

lopsey
big baby

tipsey
pluckey
hokey

lucky
likey

little ed
tripsey
eakey

outside is my horse rolo

I will upload more youtube clips over the next few months once I have had a chance to move all furniture and settle in

the horse boxes outside have horses...unless I can convince bill to sell the yard to me, then I will reach out to jane to be my bunny yard manager :D

deep filling the pens with good quality straw keeps the bunnies very happy...their burgess consumption has gone right down...they chomp mainly on hay n straw now...I sit in my armchair watching them for hours

the plan is to put the hutches on bricks as they love to hide underneath

How wonderful. :love: What fantastic names they have too!

they recognise their names, and certain key words, like PLAY and HOME...well OK, not so much HOME ;)

after flopsey, mopsey and Benjamin bunny, I ran out of beatrix potter names, so had to improvise

there was itsey, bitsey (big itsey), teenie meanie

likey is so named because as a baby she liked playing with me

pluckey use to jump right out of his pen when I opened the lid

lopsey due to her ears

little ed...because his head was smaller than his brother's (Benjamin)

stropsey because since a day old baby he was very squirmy to pick up

Back