• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep, eat, repeat...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
So its been a while since I got my camera out and actually took some pictures of the fluffs but I figured I really needed to update my signature so over the past few days I've been making an effort to take some photos :oops:

A photo of Mini where she is actually awake :shock:

And lots of snoozing, lots and lots and lots of snoozing...

And finally a few from this afternoon nomming some of Fluffers apple twigs

Awww...happy, smooshy bumbas! :love:
Geez...all this time I didn't realize Imogen had blue eyes! :shock: She is a stunner. But then they are all adorable! :love:
Love the new siggy. :) I tried to update mine but I'm not pleased with it. Wish I had better pics myself. I'm so jealous of everyone on here who can properly use a camera as I cannot! :(

Aw thank you everyone. Imogen is so gorgeous. And has quite the personality! She's getting braver and braver all the time.

Absolutely stunning. :love:

You need to tell me how you get such wonderful photos.

Ah now that would be telling :lol: It helps with a DSLR cos I can adjust everything for the low light indoors, also these nice sunny spring days help. And a zoom lens as then I can snap without disturbing them.

Awww...happy, smooshy bumbas! :love:
Geez...all this time I didn't realize Imogen had blue eyes! :shock: She is a stunner. But then they are all adorable! :love:
Love the new siggy. :) I tried to update mine but I'm not pleased with it. Wish I had better pics myself. I'm so jealous of everyone on here who can properly use a camera as I cannot! :(

She's so unusual, I've noticed the top part of her iris on her right eye is actually black, she does have sight issues and scans sometimes so maybe it's related.

Back