• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My posts dont appear straight away - update sorted

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I posted in the rabbits in need section yesterday and it said my post would show when it had been approved by a moderator. Why is this suddenly happening?

Last edited:
Tamsin was going to change the Rabbits in Need section so that it worked in a similar way to the fundraising section ie. so that anybody can post a thread in there but threads would be approved by a mod before appearing on the forum so I'm guessing she's been playing with the buttons already. :lol:

I can't see any moderated posts for you in there though? Did you previously have permission to post in the section from SOAD? If so, maybe Tamsin needs to tweak the settings a little.....

Umm, yes, I thought I'd fixed it so anyone with existing permission carried on as normal. Did your post turn up despite the message?

Nope. No sign of my posts. I commenteted on the cuteness of the rats (50 rats thread). I thought that the comment made yesterday would have appeared by now, it hadnt so I made a similar comment today only to get that same message ...

Aaah yes I can see the moderated posts now. I was looking for a new thread you'd started, not a reply to an existing thread. Ooops!

I'll approve one of your posts and let Tamsin have a look at the settings.

Thanks. The post came up but I tried to respond to another one and got that message again!

Back