• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Can we keep signatures under about 590px by 200px. I love photos too but they make the pages load slower and if there are too wide make the page scroll sideways.

You can always link your signature to larger pictures elsewhere such as photobucket so people can click on them to see more piccies.

Thanks guys, sorry to be a spoilsport :)

Tam

Im sorry to be a pain..

How do i get a cool pic as a signiture?

You guy's ahve got great ones so how do i make them and add them?

Thanks guys

Mizzmarni
XXXXXXXX

I made Aerry’s and mine....and a lot of other on here. But it you want animated text then I don't go near doing that. My siggys are heavy enough as it is :lol:

Hiya,

Just a reminder to everyone, please try to keep them down. I't lovely to see the picture's but not an the expence of making the forum difficult to read :)

If your not sure how big your signature is, click on it with your right mouse buton and select properties. This will show you the information about the image including dimensions.

Thanks,
Tamsin

Is there a way...

Is there a way to not display the signatures, as I'm surfing from work, and if the guys see me surfing a bunny wabbit forum I am going to be in for a fair amount of pi$$-taking.

Moog

Back