• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt buns....couldn't wait until Christmas [emoji38]

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Soooo this was supposed to be a Christmas pressie, but I got so excited when it arrived. I ripped it open and the buns started helping set it up. [emoji2960] they finally have a "warren" of their own.

Lord Archie and Lady Pip are truly spoilt, but I really don't care. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
d4dd2087f3467a5ea4fa0e48ab1409fc.jpg
b15a89433fb9a1c45b2890c75a2c8ab3.jpg
2c22cc29faaca84b39b2a458c54e3e59.jpg
ead0589178cd6a860ad7e78c4788ad04.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Aww, that looks like it'll be so much fun for Lord Archie and Lady Pip! It's best that you gave it now, so they'll have more time to enjoy it! :D

Awesome :love: I wish I could give mine cardboard, but Frosty eats it, and it caused a big gut slowdown last time :cry:

I’ve seen this on hop to forage. It looks lush - and clearly suits the royal family. Beautiful photos. Xx

Pip has been up on top once, but found it a bit slippy. Archie has been on top loads, but he's more adventurous. They both love poking the heads up through the holes.

Pip can't chew due to her funny incisors. Archie only does a bit of cardboard remodelling. They've owned a cardboard castle for 4 years and that's barely chewed!

I bet Boobly would love it. Its from Hop To Forage and you get extra tunnels to add on too.

Ooh I saw this on intagram and sooooo wanted it but I'm trying not to spend! My buns will have to love vicariously through yours, I bet they love it!

Ooh I saw this on intagram and sooooo wanted it but I'm trying not to spend! My buns will have to love vicariously through yours, I bet they love it!
Yeah I failed miserably at that. [emoji1787] and they do totally love it. It is hard to find them though. Too many hide places. [emoji2960]

I suspect this is the cardboard version of what this bed would look like after a week with bunnies running in it XD
[emoji1787][emoji1787] I saw that bed. Thought it was a great idea. Until I realised it would be impossible to get a poorly bun out! You know they'd hide in there.

[emoji1787][emoji1787] I saw that bed. Thought it was a great idea. Until I realised it would be impossible to get a poorly bun out! You know they'd hide in there.

Also noisy all night and day, the expense of replacement mattresses, what if they pee all over it... XD

Back