• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can some one please tell me where to buy NIC in the UK?

brutalbaby

Warren Scout
I've been looking every where to find them, Have only found one lot on eBay, but I want to buy some cheap ones.
Who else has them and where did you get them from?
Thank you

how many and big will that be? Because I saw some on eBay for 26 panels for £35 and £8 postage... is that enough to do a nice spacey den?

I bought mine from B&Q;) I had to g into the store and order them and then pick them up - it was abit of hassle over a few weeks....but I eventually go them...;)

They turn up on ebay quite often but you have to keep looking as they go soon!

I think I used 6 packs to make a 4x4panels pen (really you need to have the walls 3 or more panels high) with a shelf of 6 panels and enough left over to block off my fish tank and some wires and under my desk. Be aware packs usually come with a mix of barred panels and mesh panels, so if you want the cage made from all barred ones like I did then you have to buy more packs than you think (the ones I used for bunny proofing were the mesh ones).

I bought 3 packs and then realised my mistake and had to buy more. Its cheaper because of postage to buy them all at once.

If you find the width of the panels you can work out how many you will need, then round up to the next pack so youre sure you have enough. Make sure you take into account ones to support the shelves.

Last edited:
Back