• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillian and Henry much awaited photos..

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Well, after all your replies earier, I now have pleasure in showing you the new photos of Lillain and (hopefully) hus-bun Henry. My apologies for the time taken to get these uploaded - long story but I now have my laptop back and a ligher wallet! I would welcome your comments and especially please, comments from yuo regarding whether you think they are 'bonded' or not. Ok, are you ready???
q8HvNPI.jpg

Now, do you think they are bonded?
6ggzNCD.jpg

And this?
rAlGuNh.jpg

Lillian helping herself to some 'nomming' stuff
4eyZMeS.jpg

And Lillian having her nomming eu-natural
0q1AF0F.jpg

I must say I love the fact that she feels safe in what my wife calls a 'relaxing' garden. To me, there is no better reward for having a rescue rabbit than to see them enjoying the wonders of nature and having a safe and loving home that they feel secure in. So, what do you all think? Can we call them bonded?

Last edited:
Well, after all your replies earier, I now have pleasure in showing you the new photos of Lillain and (hopefully) hus-bun Henry. My apologies for the time taken to get these uploaded - long story but I now have my laptop back and a ligher wallet! I would welcome your comments and especially please, comments from yuo regarding whether you think they are 'bonded' or not. Ok, are you ready???
q8HvNPI.jpg

6ggzNCD.jpg

And this?
rAlGuNh.jpg

4eyZMeS.jpg

0q1AF0F.jpg

I must say I love the fact that she feels safe in what my wife calls a 'relaxing' garden. To me, there is no better reward for having a rescue rabbit than to see them enjoying the wonders of nature and having a safe and loving home that they feel secure in. So, what do you all think? Can we call them bonded?

It looks like it :love: They seem very relaxed together :love:

It's lovely to see them :D

Amg they're so beautiful [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the new married couple. Long live Hillian! They are beautiful! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

q8HvNPI.jpg

6ggzNCD.jpg

And this?
rAlGuNh.jpg

4eyZMeS.jpg

0q1AF0F.jpg

How lovely to see them together in the sunshine like this Craig.

Beautiful, happy and in-love buns xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely postings and I've adopted the name 'Hillian' for the happy couple. That's just a brilliant name so thank you everyone. And thanks you also for helping to support the fact that they appear to be bonded. I will keep posting updates and photos to let you all know how they are getting on. Xx

Hillian definitely look like they were made for each other. They both look so happy and they are lovely looking rabbits, you should be a very proud bun dad!

Back