• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Raki . Single house bunny . South Yorkshire

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
6501a2638f5c0e4e4978b1db6cd8f5f7.jpg

Raki is a lovely , people friendly boy who does not like other bunnies or cats .
He needs a home where he can live indoors with lots of human interaction and plenty of space .
Raki arrived as a stray and presents as a neutered male but we have no proof that he has been done .
He is fully vaccinated against myxi , vhd and vhd2
He is litter trained

Adoption fee £50
Barc
angela.bell3@hotmail.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
6501a2638f5c0e4e4978b1db6cd8f5f7.jpg

Raki is a lovely , people friendly boy who does not like other bunnies or cats .
He needs a home where he can live indoors with lots of human interaction and plenty of space .
Raki arrived as a stray and presents as a neutered male but we have no proof that he has been done .
He is fully vaccinated against myxi , vhd and vhd2
He is litter trained

Adoption fee £50
Barc
angela.bell3@hotmail.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A gentle bump for the gorgeous Raki :love:

Aw man, he IS gorgeous. He has a great face shape (don't judge me!) :D If I was home all the time, I would, but we've busy lives in the evening and we're out a lot then and at the weekends as well as at work half the week, it wouldn't be fair :love:

Back