• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Sings* Why Are we Waiting, Why-I Are we Way-ay-ting.............................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........for the big announcement re the new Mods !!

I thought that Chris Evans was going to announce it on his Breakfast Show this morning, but instead it was only to announce that Zoe Ball will be the new Radio 2 Breakfast Show Presenter from January next year :roll: Honestly, do the BBC not have their priorities a bit wrong..................

Well I reckon we all just IMAGINED that this was going to happen :lol:

It's often the case on a forum like this that a rumour gets put around and as it does then it gets slightly changed on its way. Maybe it never existed from the outset. I've no idea what the original event was going to be, but what with the change in the weather, increasing confusion due to age, effects of medication or alcohol or just failing brain cells, it's definitely not going to be an announcement about new Mods :lol:

Remember too that too much excitement can be very bad for us :lol:

Well I reckon we all just IMAGINED that this was going to happen :lol:

It's often the case on a forum like this that a rumour gets put around and as it does then it gets slightly changed on its way.
Maybe it never existed from the outset. I've no idea what the original event was going to be, but what with the change in the weather, increasing confusion due to age, effects of medication or alcohol or just failing brain cells, it's definitely not going to be an announcement about new Mods :lol:

Remember too that too much excitement can be very bad for us :lol:

Yes, gossip can seldom be relied on !! :lol:

Whoops I must be in another planet too ( nothing new in that!) I didn't see this, but a lot more exciting stuff than the new presenter being announced for the Radio 2 breakfast show and Theresa May dancing to Abba xx

Yes, there will be new mods (if they don't all spontaneously combust from the pressure of waiting) and hopefully we won't keep you all in suspense much longer so that you'll know who you need to be extra nice to. :lol::lol:

I'm blaming Tamsin for the delay! ;):oops::lol::lol:

Yes, there will be new mods (if they don't all spontaneously combust from the pressure of waiting) and hopefully we won't keep you all in suspense much longer so that you'll know who you need to be extra nice to. :lol::lol:

I'm blaming Tamsin for the delay! ;):oops::lol::lol:

She is probably wishing it was Brexit she was sorting out rather than RU, it'd be a damn sight easier !! :lol:

She is probably wishing it was Brexit she was sorting out rather than RU, it'd be a damn sight easier !! :lol:

Well, as long as she doesn't do the Theresa May dance when she announces the new mods all will be good ....... :lol::lol:

Well, as long as she doesn't do the Theresa May dance when she announces the new mods all will be good ....... [emoji38][emoji38]
Omg hahahaha

That dance! I loved the guy who did the puppet strings bit on twitter - haven't laughed so hard for a while [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen the puppet strings but can just imagine...... the dancing itself was funny enough in its own right mind you! :lol::lol:

Back