• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VOTING OPEN- Bunny travels photo competition- for PaP

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
Do you have a soft rabbit that likes to explore the world? Some of you may have seen Gulliver and his amazing travels to raise money for Pledge a Pound, with pictures like this...

2ia9bmd.jpg

Gulliver's amazing travels have inspired me to start a photo competition fundraiser! What you need to do is take a picture of any soft toy rabbit while out on about. It could be at a famous location, a funny location or anywhere in between. Once you have taken a picture, message it to me but DO NOT post it on here, to preserve anonymity.

The cost to enter this competition is £2 for 1 photo, with money being sent straight to Pledge a Pound via playpal on pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk. Please message me if you would like to pay a different way and we can organise this.

I will close the entries at midnight on 31st July so people have plenty of time to get the perfect picture, then on 1st August the pictures will be posted on a thread for people to vote. All photos will be uploaded to my photobucket account so they will be anonymous, and people will not be allowed to vote for their own photo. More information will be on the photo thread later on.

The prize for first place is this lovely glass bunny figurine, two citronella/lavender pouches from here and half a kilo of freshly picked Hawthorn.
CrystalBunny.jpg

Second and Third prizes are 250g of Hawthorn and one citronella/lavender pouch. Thank you to Kermit for donating prizes for this fundraiser.

So, lets get snapping! I look forward to seeing everyones entries :wave::wave:

Last edited:
Damn! I could have got a real bun posing outside of the priory if only it had been a few weeks earlierz Archie the rock n roll rabbit in rehab!

I will enter, will aim to take a photo soon whilst I am free :) I will have to set up a paypal account though, been meaning to make one for a while! sorry for the silly question but is it free to set up, do you have to pay any monthly fee's or anything? :oops:

I will enter, will aim to take a photo soon whilst I am free :) I will have to set up a paypal account though, been meaning to make one for a while! sorry for the silly question but is it free to set up, do you have to pay any monthly fee's or anything? :oops:

Paypal is free to set up and no monthly fee.

Bumpity bumpity bump :wave::wave:

Hopefully I will be able to get my picture in the next few days, got my bunny in my handbag just in case :lol:

Bumpity bumpity bump :wave::wave:

Hopefully I will be able to get my picture in the next few days, got my bunny in my handbag just in case :lol:

I've been meaning to put mine in, after much debate over which bunny I should use :oops::lol:

I have some pics I'd like to enter but am having major problems with my photobucket. I don't want to join another picture sharing site so I'm struggling :cry:

I have some pics I'd like to enter but am having major problems with my photobucket. I don't want to join another picture sharing site so I'm struggling :cry:

I think tiger_lily would probably let you email the pic :)

Back