• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Pansy & Fudge (spayed mum + son) - Nottingham

xfallenxskyx

Warren Scout
11sfh50.jpg

On 9/7/17 we took in a group of mixed sex rabbits from someone who wanted to get rid due to going on holiday.
There were 3 litters born, most have found homes now. The only ones left waiting are Pansy & Fudge.
Pansy is spayed & vaccinated, Fudge is her son (born 19.7.17) Fudge is vaccinated & neutered.

They're currently in Thorneywood, Nottingham. There are lots of videos of them and the rest of their family on our youtube channel.

If you're interested in offering them a home you can email me at burrowedheartsrescue@outlook.com :)

Last edited:
jhem8i.jpg
24yr2id.jpg

Sky (left) & Meadow (right) are the young girls that are on pregnancy watch. If either of them start showing nesting behaviour i'm going to split them, but if they don't then they'll be available for adoption as a pair once they've been spayed :)

They are so cute! Oh I wish...

Gosh, they are adorable. How can you bear to get rid of them?!

(I feel compelled to say that of course they have nothing on my Monty, but I have to admit, those babies are trying very hard...)

They're all absolutely gorgeous (although Meadow is my favourite, I'm allowed favourites!)! Been following their progress closely :)

Sky gave birth last night! Going to wait a few days before having a count, fingers crossed not many! :shock:

Edit 24th July - Only 3 :)

Last edited:
Best of luck! OH is really taken aback by Pansy with ther different colour eyes, but mostly her blue one as it's just so bright! :D Also floofy babies XD

I love Sky. Her babies will be glorious I am sure. Looking forward to seeing pics once their eyes are open.

One of Pansy's babies is a quite a bit smaller than the others so we're starting to do one-to-one feeds to help him/her along. They had a nice sized belly afterwards :) I think his/her fussiness with the nipples might be why he/she is getting less than the others in the nest. Going to do this a couple times a day incase she needs time to make more milk after doing her main feed. If anyone has had any experience with helping runty babies and can offer advise please do so :)

Having a look at Sky's 1 week old babies earlier and she decided to feed them while I was filming :) She only has 3 babies but one is a lot smaller than the others, you can see as they feed that he/she struggles to latch on to a nipple. The second half of the video is of us letting the baby have alone time with Sky, holding him/her quite still to make it easier to drink

Meadow had 6 babies on 29th July, she also has a runt. Last night their belly was empty so I helped him/her have a separate feeding with mum, nice full belly afterwards :)

Back