• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Two bunnies needing home - Worcester

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of .....

Kirotea said:
I've made the heartbreaking decision to rehome my two bunnies. There's a lot of stuff going on at work (including possible redundancy) which means I need to find a new job which will probably pay less and may mean I have to travel further from home, giving me less money and less time. I've also come to realise that I cannot cope with the stress of looking after a poorly rabbit and the worry that they may get ill.

As you may know Millie and Maddie are sisters who have been together since birth, however I feel that Maddie is starting to bully Millie and they may need to be rehomed separately. I am located in Worcestershire, but could probably travel with them for the right home.

Descriptions are as follows:

Millie: Spayed 18 month old female. Medium size bunny, weighs 2.5kg. Vaccinated in November. Not a cuddle bunny but will come up and nudge for attention and accept some strokes. Has recently had a bout of stasis, her first, and it took her a few days of syringe feeding to recover. The vets felt she may need a dental in the near future but didn't think her teeth caused the stasis. Otherwise healthy. Millie's a very sweet, cheeky bunny. She currently lives indoors but I think she would also enjoy living outside as she likes to dig.

Maddie: Spayed 18 month old female. Medium sized bunny, weighs 2.3kg. Vaccinated in November. Not a cuddle bunny but will accept strokes although pulls a face about it! She did have a brief bout of not eating recently but after a bit of medication quickly recovered. Otherwise healthy. Maddie can be a bit of a madam! She loves to throw things and will nip (only lightly) for attention. She currently lives indoors and I think she quite likes the attention although she'd never admit it! If a lovely outdoor were available I don't think I'd be opposed to it.

I've also got a Boyles indoor enclosure (a 2m x 1m enclosure) which could come with one of them or both of them if they are rehomed together.

Please help me rehome these lovely bunnies :cry:

I'd really like to find a home for these two as soon as possible. If anyone knows someone please let me know.

So sorry you feel you have to rehome your little ones.

I hope a lovely home comes along for them as soon as possible.
Take care xx

Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear this. It must be so difficult for you. I love these two; hopefully they find a lovely home soon. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How you doing today lovely? Has anything improved ? I was reading your previous posts, I know it's none of my business but why don't you give the bonding a bit longer with Mrs b's offer of her place then see how you go? Everything might work out ok? I felt so sad reading your story and all the stress you've had. Things might work out �� I live too far away to help but really hope everything gets sorted for you . Sending hugs xxx

Kirotea, are you and your bunnies alright? My offer to bring Mille and Maddie to my house and try to re-bond them still stands, however I don't you to feel that I am pressurising you in any way. x

Back