• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos of your bunnies' homes

elaine84

Warren Scout
hi everyone :wave:
i'm creating a rabbit website and one of the things i want to do is give people ideas of where they can house their bunnies.
I want to let people know that rabbits can be kept indoors, as a lot of people just think they live in a small hutch in the garden.
I'd like to do a gallery with lots of pictures of different setups - both indoors (free range bunnies with corners of the lounge sectioned off, indoor cages etc) and outside (nice big runs, sheds etc).
If anyone has any photos they don't mind me putting on the website that would be great :thumb:
if you'd like to be credited for the pic just put the name you'd like me to credit it to, or your bunny's name :D
thankyou!! :)

Louie's pad!

IMGP1280.jpg

o-nions057.jpg

o-nions040.jpg

Don't know if they are any good as he has all of the house with the conservatory/kitchen as his base.

Ooooh - loving everybody's set ups.

Frank and Dulcie's Bunningham Palace (complete with guard dog). Sorry it looks grotty but it had just rained and it tends to splash a bit of road dust up the bottom of the tongue and groove.

thanks everyone i think these will be great to open people's minds and give lots of ideas! :D
i might do a toys page too now seeing all these tunnels and things. thankyou all for letting me use these pics i'll have to let u know when the website's up and your bunnies are famous :lol:

ps - more pics welcome!

Ive had quite a few set ups too (thank god for NIC Cubes)

Sooty and Oreo before being bonded
doublerun.jpg

CIMG0491.jpg

The arrival of Charlie
CIMG0968.jpg

CIMG1261.jpg

in their shed
CIMG2575.jpg

Charlee has a 6ft x 3ft pen.

003-2.jpg

Fleecy area inside pen -

037-1-1.jpg

This shows some of the space she has to play in. Couldn't quite get it all in the picture but it is a 6ft x 8ft area.

003-3.jpg

Excuse the mess in a couple of those photos - and the wardrobe door wide open :oops: I just ran in to get that last photo and forgot about the door.

Blossom and Pippin live here.
Shed with cat flap into run

BPShed2-1.jpg

BPshed3.jpg

Snow and Treacle live here
Top shed with opening into run

Runwithlidopen.jpg

Lopotel2.jpg

Two XL Dog crates fixed with door removed. Inside are their two fav dog rugs, their two toilets and a big box for them to lay/eat in :):) (the sofa and the bed were removed as they do nothing but chew them)

IMG_0614.jpg

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=226875

Although this is it now... (It always changes!)

Photo0317-vi.jpg

Photo0318-vi.jpg

Now that they have got used to the outside ramp we're probably going to take the inside one out and fill in the gap somehow. Will give them more space downstairs as the ramp won't be there and more space upstairs as the hole wont be there. They have another litter tray on the other side of the room (much to my displeasure :? can't get Nutmeg to see that it is not a toilet area).

Back