• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luna please..

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
yesterday for 20 straight minutes she was running in and out of the house doing bunny 500's. she literally wouldn't stop.

and then rain happened, super bad. I tried calling her in, she ran to the far edge, sat and glared at me. just sat there, in pouring rain.. nothing worked so I ended up going outside, getting soaked, and chasing her around for 10 minutes trying to get her back in!!

rabbits :roll:

yesterday for 20 straight minutes she was running in and out of the house doing bunny 500's. she literally wouldn't stop.

and then rain happened, super bad. I tried calling her in, she ran to the far edge, sat and glared at me. just sat there, in pouring rain.. nothing worked so I ended up going outside, getting soaked, and chasing her around for 10 minutes trying to get her back in!!

rabbits :roll:

But she was just wanting to make sure you had some aerobic exercise :D

But she was just wanting to make sure you had some aerobic exercise :D

apparently so! need some exercise anyway :lol:

I've also discovered she loves boxes. hay in rack? no thanks. in a box? its all gone. toys? nah. box that my moms is trying to put avon in? best toy ever.

maybe I should just ask for everybodys boxes and not bother with the £5 toys i buy her :roll:

this rabbit. shes a vandal!

One of mine sat out in the pouring rain until he looked like a drowned rat. He's a lionhead cross, so has a lot of long hair around his head and ears. I thought well if you're daft enough to sit out in the rain, I'm daft enough to let you! He's lovely and clean now though! :lol:

Back