• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peggy and Tonic have flown the nest!!!

moi

Mama Doe
To the outside shed... and Bunny and Benji have moved in. Feels weird! But as Bunnys getting older I wanted to keep a closer eye on him during the hot months and the winter months x

To the outside shed... and Bunny and Benji have moved in. Feels weird! But as Bunnys getting older I wanted to keep a closer eye on him during the hot months and the winter months x

Oooh about turn!

How have the buns reacted?

So far so good.... just went to sweep the shed and peggy and Tonic have never seen a brrom before.... think they prefer it to the hoover! lol x

Watching Peggy and Tonic trying to figure out the cat flap is hilarious! Ive had to prop it open x

Oh no! :lol: Did they use it when you propped it open, or just peek through it?

Peeked through for about half an hour and looked at it like it was gonna chop them in half if they tried to get through! lol Peggy has figured out that if she nudges it it will open, but only from the outside! When shes inside I think she thinks its locked! lol x

Peeked through for about half an hour and looked at it like it was gonna chop them in half if they tried to get through! lol Peggy has figured out that if she nudges it it will open, but only from the outside! When shes inside I think she thinks its locked! lol x

Oh bless them! :love:

Tonic not interested? Or lets Peggy be the brave one? :D

....... and how long has he lived with you?

4 years! I dont know what his life was like with his previous owners, I just know that they dumped him off at the shelter and said 'if you dont take him well just leave him behind when we move'. Im presuming he had little human interaction. Whatever it is he just does not like us humans.

Hes just figured out the cat flap! Funny to watch as he does it in a weird way, he pulls out the white flap then pushes his nose into the plastic door then sort of leapfrogs through! lol x

4 years! I dont know what his life was like with his previous owners, I just know that they dumped him off at the shelter and said 'if you dont take him well just leave him behind when we move'. Im presuming he had little human interaction. Whatever it is he just does not like us humans.

Hes just figured out the cat flap! Funny to watch as he does it in a weird way, he pulls out the white flap then pushes his nose into the plastic door then sort of leapfrogs through! lol x

That's such a sad story. But so common :evil:

I'm glad he's figured it out, the little sweetheart :love:

That's such a sad story. But so common :evil:

I'm glad he's figured it out, the little sweetheart :love:

Its very sad, Peggy doesnt like being held but likes a head rub. Tonic will not tolerate anything :( But we know we love him and hes well cared for with a lovely wife xx

Back