• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Old Dog..Still Going

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have seen my old doggie , Zo before..
Well she is 17 1/2 years old and her hips have almost given up..she isn't in pain but sometimes her back legs give way
Anyway I didn't think she'd still be with us..but she is:D
and here she is on her lovely cosy duvet (folded 3 times so nice and soft)..which she loves and supports her old bones very well
zo.jpg

That is an achievement, bless her she must really love you all to keep on going. She is an inspriration how she still looks happy and contented through all the pain she must feel especially now its getting colder.

I always remember her constantly wondering around in the garden when we came to visit. She really is a fantansic doggie. :love: :love:

Aww she is beautiful and what a credit to you 17 1/2years is a long time to have a doggie:love::love::love::love:

:love: shes gorgeus great age, she looks like a dog (rusty) my uncle had who sadly was pts earlier this year she was 14yrs

lisa

#Update

Zoe wee'd all over her nice duvet last night..yep she suffers with incontinence..so now off to buy her another cheapo one:roll::lol:

Back