• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wipe clean mats?

Huddo

New Kit
Hi Folks

My Alekz is a house rabbit and a huge fan of ripping paper. His bed is a plastic dog bed and I tend to put newspaper underneath to keep things tidy. However, Alekz just sees this as a challenge and rips up all the paper instantly. I bought some wipe clean mats a while ago, the place mats you get for dogs/cats food plates. Eventually he ended up nibbling them, water got inside and they went rotten.
Can anyone recommend something I can put under his bed? Its mainly to 'soak' up anything that comes through, so don't want anything material!

Thanks

I have mats that are used for when you come in the door, they hold in the wet. I also use vet bed, which soaks up the wet and keeps it away from bunnies fur.

Both these things are machine washable x

aww thanks. I've never heard of vetbed before. Just looked it up and it has cute pattern too! Think I'll give that a go, thanks very much

x

Back