• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why aren't you sharing?!

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Please hoomin. I wants some snax too. Give me some. Don't leave the bunny out.

01d091dbeed0cffb2e239fedc6737977.jpg

Yes, give her some. Right now!

OH has fallen in love with Petrapops :love:

Haha she had a shredded wheat instead. I was eating flamin hot monster munch. She would have hated them!!

I need to film her going to bed it's hilarious. I snuck over to her cage, she ran and tripped over hurtling into me haha. She's SO greedy!!

Your OH wouldn't love her when trying to watch tv. No matter where i sit, she has to sit in front of me and block the view no matter how much room there is. Xx

Good to see a pic of Petra again :love: Also good to know she is still just as committed in her attempts to get what she wants :love:

Petra is such a lovely character, you are very lucky to have such a great relationship with her (and her with you :D) please keep posting those pics, I never get tired of seeing your smooshy face Petrapops :love::love:

Haha she had a shredded wheat instead. I was eating flamin hot monster munch. She would have hated them!!

I need to film her going to bed it's hilarious. I snuck over to her cage, she ran and tripped over hurtling into me haha. She's SO greedy!!

Your OH wouldn't love her when trying to watch tv. No matter where i sit, she has to sit in front of me and block the view no matter how much room there is. Xx

He was entranced by her. I think he would let her block his view of the TV - he wouldn't let me do it though :lol:

Good to see a pic of Petra again :love: Also good to know she is still just as committed in her attempts to get what she wants :love:

She absolutely is. Her new thing is having to sit riiiight next to me no matter how much room there is!

Petra is such a lovely character, you are very lucky to have such a great relationship with her (and her with you :D) please keep posting those pics, I never get tired of seeing your smooshy face Petrapops :love::love:

I'm definitely lucky. She is amazingly cute!!

PS she didn't like being called smooshy wooshy face in a baby voice. I got side eyed.

3c57aa39ebaea90c90eda422fab9d435.jpg

She's one spoilt bunny :lol:

Is she eating out the salad bag?

She certainly is spoilt. It's parsley. If she is eating snacks (or i am) I have to give her the bag to prove it's empty or this happens....

e0d4e6da53bde7c230385dae0bea98f1.jpg

She will literally pester me until I prove it's all gone!!

All I've had all night is her following me, sitting on me and licking me. I've had a shower this morning. I don't need grooming!! Jheeeeze

Back