• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When they want treats

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
No pictures or videos on this one.

I came home from work yesterday around 3pm and sat on the rug in the front room to talk to the bunnies.

Both came running over to say hi :love:

But phoebe was extra "friendly". She sat grooming my trousers, my top, my feet. Anything she could. Eventually she got bored of me not taking the hint and spent the time running back and forth from me to the back door. Hinting to get it open. (Way too cold)

That wasn't working so she then came over, sat with front paws on my legs and just stared at me. Even if I looked away and looked back she kept staring.

Eventually, I gave up. Took them upstairs and gave them half a bag of dried dandelion leaves.

She then proceeded to ignore me for the rest of the night. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

:love: she so clever & beautiful (& manipulative :lol:). Mine too has attempted to pull of the you're so wonderful mum, we have such a strong spiritual connection mum then ignored with not so much as a thank you mum when the treats arrive

The fickleness of bunnies can rival a cat's. :? Makes one feel quite small. :(
I'm sure there is some gratitude in there somewhere, it's just hiding at the moment. Bunnies are so secretive! :roll:

At least you get grooms, mine have done that so many times I can count them all on one hand and that's for all three of them! :lol:

Yeah, I don't even get grooms either :lol: They rush up in such a so so friendly way. Then eat it all up and pretend I don't exist :lol:

We never normally get grooms so she must've been desperate for the treats.

This is the first time she's ever groomed either of us.

MM I'd love to think they're grateful but honestly I think they're just saying "that'll be all slave".

We never normally get grooms so she must've been desperate for the treats.

This is the first time she's ever groomed either of us.

MM I'd love to think they're grateful but honestly I think they're just saying "that'll be all slave".

"Well, at least for the next five minutes or so, your time is your own. Please be available at exactly 5 minutes, 0 seconds and .01 milliseconds." *waves a dismissive paw* :lol:

:lol: Boots does the pellet dance when he wants treats, or thinks it's pellet o'clock:lol:

:lol: They have you well trained.

Iris and Arce jump on my bed when they believe it's time for me to get up. The only bun of mine that's ever groomed me is Persephone - and that was before she had a husbun. Pah.

Back