• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a day, I must be mad :)

:love:

He's gorgeous!! He's also destined to be a large Conti with those ears!!

I hope they bond well. The thought of them free-ranging round the house....

Give him time to settle. At 9 weeks he will be nervous but then, watch out; they have energy.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh really :shock:
We will start bonding in about 4 months time, so until then it will be 3 singles but living in the same proximity of each other. Hell knows how I am going to work it all out lol. One will have to live upstairs in my sons room until all neutered and 2 downstairs sharing free range time and playpen time. I am even contemplating making a huge run so there can be time out doors in the warmer weather. Eventually i would like them to be a trio and living free range but we will have to see how their personalities pan out. I am also dreading it :lol: 3 large rabbits binkiying around :roll:
The good thing is i am home full time now until back to uni in October so at least it has happened at a good time for me. xxx

Goodness, what a large brood! Lovely. He looks a bit agouti - ish or strawberry blond. With such big bunnies they would probably be better off with large porcelain dog bowls of water. So, what with your dogs, your house will be bursting at the seams with furries. By the way..How is Juno now?

Goodness, what a large brood! Lovely. He looks a bit agouti - ish or strawberry blond. With such big bunnies they would probably be better off with large porcelain dog bowls of water. So, what with your dogs, your house will be bursting at the seams with furries. By the way..How is Juno now?

He does look Agouti in the pics, he has 2 coat colours which is rather bluey grey underneath then the browner tips on his top coat fur. It is bursting at the seams :shock: Juno has recovered so well :love: She is having her stitches out on Friday then I expect it will be a discharge from the vets. She tends to lay upstairs on my bed most of the time and comes downstairs for a drink or dinner, funny thing though is that she barely bats an eye lid at the rabbits and 2 nights ago Gypsy was free range with her, obviously fully supervised by myself. It happened accidentally but it went well. I cannot wait for the day that have all accepted each other and it will be one big happy household lol xx

Obviously the dogs are my main worry and concern but I am confident in time it will work however I would never allow the dogs with the rabbits unsupervised, that is a big NO! xxx

Back