• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Webinar- The Latest on RHD/VHD2 Vaccination- Richard Saunders- 25th April 2016 @ 8pm

I was surprised that when they ran the survey 6% said their bunnies were vaccinated, I didn't expect it to be anything like that number. I'm intrigued as to how much of the Cunivac actually got into the UK. I said yes they were vaccinated but not all of them are so it wasn't a straight 'yes' as the 3 newer ones aren't as yet.

The news is more positive than I realised, I suppose the webinar was timed as there is something to tell re progress.

i was there making up a bit of the 6%, throw in the few vets & the odd rescue :) I guessed 5%. i thought the % who knew or had bunnies with rhvd2 was quite high (late teens was it? ) It was really well done & valuable I thought

i was there making up a bit of the 6%, throw in the few vets & the odd rescue :) I guessed 5%. i thought the % who knew or had bunnies with rhvd2 was quite high (late teens was it? ) It was really well done & valuable I thought

Yeah, and I guess, thinking about it, the people who have vaccinated are watching the topic so were more likely to be listening to the webinar as well. I was shocked at how many people experience/knew people who experienced RHDV2 - again I guess they are the people who are listening. I saw reference on FB to somebody in Australia who was tuning into the webinar so maybe some of these responses are from Europe and Australia as well.

It will be on the website later in the week for those who missed it or want to listen again

Thank you

Just listened to the Webinar

I think I would really struggle with anxiety in a Rescue/Boarding situation at the moment :cry:

I cant understand why anyone would risk taking Rabbits to a Show, that is one risk that could easily be avoided.

Back