• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for the Fire Brigade - U/D He's free

Just measured the distance he stuck his head through - 1.25". ! He's hopping and jumping around so I think he's ok. If I'd gone out as planned this morning he would have been stuck for a lot longer.

Lucky bun! Bizarre what a small gap he went through though! Shows you can't be too careful with pens and similar. I'm going to be getting a playpen soon for supervised outdoor use and this reminds me to be careful of the bar spacing. We have pet gates on some of our doors and I refuse to use the sort that have bars for this reason (I have the mesh kind).

Poor Oreo. Bunnies have got such a strange long, narrow jaw bone, they can screw their heads into such small places. Hope he stays ok and out of trouble.

Gosh missed this so glad Oreo is ok

Thanks Lisa and everyone else xx Oreo seems fine today, not holding his head awkwardly or anything different, so he was lucky. The puppy pen is going down the tip as it has sharp pieces where the kind man cut the wire and bent it in order to free him.

Back