• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very sad at the minute

Sounds like a plan :). I really hope it all comes together for you, it's sounds great. (As long as your not taking on too much, no one would think any less of you if it wasn't doable.). Best of luck :) x

Willow and Squiggles, you never fail to amaze me with the dedication and determination you have to do the very best for your buns :love:

I'm so pleased you've come up with a plan so you can keep the girls xx

Willow and Squiggles, you never fail to amaze me with the dedication and determination you have to do the very best for your buns :love:

I'm so pleased you've come up with a plan so you can keep the girls xx

wow what a lovely thing to say, thankyou very much it means a lot. Its doable it i take my time and plan it properly, i do love my projects but normally them dont cost loads lol.. We will be fine in the end im sure, i will keep you posted on any building developments :lol:

me and my husband have been up most of the night thinking about what we can do. I really dont want to let these buns down so the bun shed that we converted for outside play for all the buns, we are going to upgrade that and try them in there. Its not 100% safe for unsupervised use so we will have to mesh the top floor and add a wall on top of the ramp to the top so they cant jump up there. The shed is 7ft by 6ft with 3 levels but we are going to build an aviary. But this means the green house will have to be moved, but to do this we have to take a fence down and shift loads of rubbish from behind it and hire a skip. So all in all its going to take money and time to build the aviary but we can do the bun shed in 2 weeks and have that ready. They will still be able to have free range in the garden with us through the day taking turns with the other 8. im really upset just contemplating them going so i dont think i will be able to do it. It might even be a plus for 8 buns because the pen i made for the nethies will then be made available for the bottom quad via a hole cut in their hutch to give them more space. Thanks RU i knew you lot would come up with some ideas xxxxxxxxxx

OMG this is wonderful :)

I wanted to suggest all along that you move them outside, but I really felt that if this was at all feasible then you would've mentioned it.

I am so pleased - you are so dedicated and resourceful, and as I said before - and Angel for your bunnies :love:

Back