• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Tuesday night. Bonding done, all happy in the shed.

Thanks. :love:

Bandit is adopted from BARC. The girls are permanent fosters from ARC, they are taken off the rehoming site and will always live here, just like Georgia. ARC know I will care for them, fed them and provide everything they need but we can't afford vet bills.

Babydarling's eye isn't getting much better, that could cost about £500.00 with xrays and a GA for a tear duct flush. All the chinchillas get eye problems and as everyone knows Mr B is a dental bunny. If James's endowment policy pays up in March, I will definitely consider adopting the girls, as I do feel bad fostering permanently.

I think it's great you're fostering :D

If they weren't with you, who would they be with? Vet bills can be horrendous so you're doing the Rescue and the girls a massive favour in my book :thumb:

Thank you everyone. Bonding went so well I moved Bandit, Francesca and Anastasia into the shed/Wendy house yesterday. It's been nearly 36 hours in the shed and all is good.

Found out some of the girls history. They were from gumtree and taken to ARC, unspayed and never vaccinated. They are 4 years old, had 3 homes and in their last home living in an 18 inch hutch by several feet, with no hay.

Really happy for you Amanda !! As I said in my PM, the girls have at last found a happy home after the horrible times they had in the past xx

Well done :thumb: How wonderful for them to have found happiness in a lovely new home with Bandit.

Thank you everyone. Bonding went so well I moved Bandit, Francesca and Anastasia into the shed/Wendy house yesterday. It's been nearly 36 hours in the shed and all is good.

Found out some of the girls history. They were from gumtree and taken to ARC, unspayed and never vaccinated. They are 4 years old, had 3 homes and in their last home living in an 18 inch hutch by several feet, with no hay.

Lucky ladies :D

And Bandit's pretty lucky too by the sounds of it :lol:

Any piccies??

Back