• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request for one lionhead NOW SORTED

Bunny and guinea pig were advertised in Manchester in a hutch together with no lid. I was alerted and got a lovely lady to go and get them both, they are now seperate and the rescuer is keeping the guinea pig. Alyson has very kindly transported the bunny from Manchester to Cheltenham. My dilema is to get him from Cheltenham to my rescue in Crawley or could meet at Heathrow. I had already committed myself to doing a transport run to get 3 bunnies from New Hope Rescue down to Eastbourne. My finances at the moment are being stretched to their limit and if anyone was coming along the M4 I would be most grateful.

Bunnies name is Roofus and here he is:

roofus1.jpg

roofus2.jpg

Last edited:
Jens, I can't do the whole thing but could do from say Devizes (dependent on timings and how urgent) to me and the bun could do a stopver here if needed depending on when.

Failing that, anyone who can get bunny from Cheltenham to Windlesham (M3 J3) can come and say hello and have a cuddle with our bunnies here.

Fank you Helen, yes, bunny will be with me tomorrow, massive thanks to Alyson for collecting him, transporting him, looking after him and adopting him?????? ooophs did I slip that one in!!!! ok, maybe not adopting him but for all the other things she has done for him.

Fank you Helen, yes, bunny will be with me tomorrow, massive thanks to Alyson for collecting him, transporting him, looking after him and adopting him?????? ooophs did I slip that one in!!!! ok, maybe not adopting him but for all the other things she has done for him.

Excellent!

Can you imagine how handsome he'd be with Phoenix.......................but alas no room at the inn :-(

Back