• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed in the essex area

Aww no :(

Hope she does.
Is there no contact number when you click to send a message to her?

8 year old girlie is coming in this week. She is called Schoko!
Here is what her owners had to say:

Dear Christine,

thank you so much for replying to me so quickly.

I can bring Schoko this week if that is convenient for you.

Please let me know your address.

Schoko is an indoor rabbit, litter trained and only knew a hutch when she was done for 2 weeks and when we took her on holiday. The hutch was never a problem for her. When she was let out onto the lawn she makes happy jumps.

She has all vaccinations. She is great with cats, although she likes to boss them around. She also likes to play with a ping pong ball, preferable together with a cat or a balloon. She just had her yearly MOT (claws clipped, ears and teeth checked).
Schoko had a few bunny play friends. Female and male. Schoko allways was the boss.

She makes funny guinnypig noises when she is happy. That sounds really funny.
She also likes chewing on her towels. I will bring them to you as well. But they all have a decorative hole pattern.

She loves celery, watercress, basil, carrot tops, spinich, rocket, coriander, checkoree, apple, parsley, young carrots, dried bread, shortbread buiscits (only as a treat) ... well, she loves food :eek:)

thank you for responding to me so quickly.

Sounds like a very pampered and spoilt little girl! :love:

Aww no :(

Hope she does.
Is there no contact number when you click to send a message to her?

8 year old girlie is coming in this week. She is called Schoko!
Here is what her owners had to say:

Sounds like a very pampered and spoilt little girl! :love:

Oh my goodness :lol::lol: Sounds liek she could eat me out of house and home. If we ever have shortbread in the house I am sorry but it is all for me :lol:

If I haven't been able to get anywhere with the other buns by Wednesday I will let you know and hopefully I can take this girly instead. Hope she isn't too podgy :lol:

this has now been done, bunnies are now safe :)

I cannot thank Karen enough for collecting these bunnies for me and for Kris for giving them some space.:wave:

At least one will be coming home with us on Saturday, possibly both depending on what Kris thinks once she has assessed them:love:

It was a pleasure Liz and they are both beautiful girlies. :love::love:

Oh and I got to meet Castiel again at Kris's so it was worth it just for that. :love::lol::lol: Saffy is now my fave though I think because he sat there for nose rubs. :love:

Back