• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Toulouse & Mary - Bonded Pair, York

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Toulouse and Mary are an adorable little 18 month old brother and sister pair. They're both healthy, neutered and vaccinated. They don't really like being handled, but they will accept the odd nose rub, especially if they think you have food! Toulouse and Mary would like a home with at least 36sq ft of permanent space. The hutch should be a minimum of 6ft x 2ft x 2ft with an attached run of 6ft x 4ft with 24/7 access. The adoption fee is £50 per bun.

acombrabbitrescue.org.uk

All potential adopters will need a homecheck, and I can only drive about an hour outside of York. If you fall in love with Toulouse and Mary but live further than an hour away please get in touch, I may be able to find someone to homecheck for me. :)

Last edited:
Aww cuties!! :love: Just asked the other half, but said its a no!! :(:( apparently our 2 keep us busy enough for the moment but really hope they find a lovely forever home xx

Sadly Mary and Toulouse have been returned to the rescue after being rehomed. They need an owner who understands that they really REALLY don't like to be handled. I can get the odd stroke from them when I'm feeding them, but they quickly hop away. They don't bite but they will kick and scratch if you try to pick them up, and nail clipping is a two person job (and armour would be helpful!).

Not trying to put potential adopters off, I just don't want them to be adopted and returned again. As adult buns they're unlikely to change into cuddle buns! They are gorgeous little buns though, and they have each other for snuggles.

I suspect they'll be here a long time due to their bunitude :( But hopefully the right home for them is out there somewhere. I'm sure transport can be arranged to anywhere for the right home :)

Oh they are so adorable, what a shame they've been returned :( when I first adopted my Molly three years ago, she was the same when it came to handling. She still won't be picked up, but she absolutely loves a nice snuggle on the floor. If someone is patient enough, they might come around eventually... :)
I hope they can find a nice home!

So heartbreaking! 😦I guess the only saving grace is that they returned them to you.

They sound exactly like my 2. Picking them up is a HUGE no no. I wish I could take the 2 in!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back