• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny hutch

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
Ive just made a call to a website called Cagesworld to beg them to stop selling a "hutch"which is 3.5 foot long.:shock:I know there are sadly plenty of similar ones for sale but this one caught my eye.Its described as spacious and "your rabbit will love it":shock:The phone operator will tell her superior about my call and has taken my number but if I get a call back I will be amazed.Even now people still sell this sort of :censored:*sigh*

It's infuriating isn't it. I complained to the Manager at a local garden centre when I saw a tiny hutch for sale that they claimed was suitable for 'two GPs or one small Rabbit' :roll: I was just told that the hutch complies with the 'three hops' guidelines as set out by the RSPCA :censored: I went back the next day with lots of 'A Hutch is not Enough' info, but I know they were not interested.

Ive just made a call to a website called Cagesworld to beg them to stop selling a "hutch"which is 3.5 foot long.:shock:I know there are sadly plenty of similar ones for sale but this one caught my eye.Its described as spacious and "your rabbit will love it":shock:The phone operator will tell her superior about my call and has taken my number but if I get a call back I will be amazed.Even now people still sell this sort of :censored:*sigh*

Well done you :thumb:

You can only try your best and be polite about it. Good luck xx

Back