• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Feltham Common Five

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
This family of Rabbits were dumped on Feltham Common :cry:

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) Volunteers managed to capture them and they are now safe

bax7Uzp.jpg

2jcoBEd.jpg

There is no need to dump Pet Rabbits, they WILL NOT survive in the wild

ARC are a charitable organisation, they rely on donations in order to continue to Rescue unwanted Pets

https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/..._yNC9yUFHxLffp0ntN5kdmFLCQceNh1jGiBgU23DNsexQ

I'm so pleased these rabbits are safe now and hope all find wonderful new homes. More superb work by ARC :love:

How can people throw these tiny animals into the street? I really get very angry when I see. My mind does not accept this unscrupulousness. Unbelievable!!!

I am very glad that you were rescued. There is such a crisis in Turkey too. Half of the animals on the streets are abandoned pets.. Someone I know found an abandoned pet rabbit next to the litter box. Now he's caring at the rabbit. Who can throw a rabbit in the trash? I got angry again when I remember.

I am normally a very calm person, I don't raise my voice to anyone. But when it comes to animals, I get very angry. My brain can't accept that people are so bad. And these people live with us in society. I do not want to accept this.

I have a saying:

"Animals don't gossip about you, animals won't stab you behind your back, animals don't know how to hate. What people who do harm to animals do to humans?"

Those tiny ones are about the size of the new wildies we saw, literally just old enough to be 'outside'. Awful story with a happy ending, this time :(

Back