• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the face that greets me every morning

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
alternative title: the face that guilts me every morning until I let him out

ab32ba681c900de5a6a4615907a877ab.jpg

7d829360bde4454211c41824cf1791f9.jpg

if I take too long, he starts gate shaking to remind me he is waiting [emoji38] this morning putting washing on and making a coffee was too long, so he had a temper tantrum. spoiled brat [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a very tidy bun!

I want a bunny that clean :love:

he's very tidy! :love: he still hasn't pooped (or peed) in the box of hay in the living room that he has been residing in most of the time he is out. he runs like a rocket is up his rear to a plastic box in the dining room. poops on the lid. comes running back to inhale hay again :lol: it would be less effort to hop into his box.. but I just pick up the plastic lid and put it in the litter box so its no biggie!

sounds horrible but it really makes a change.. past month I've been mopping the pen daily due to Luna.. it wasn't pretty, pee, normal poops everywhere, cecos.. I have to admit, I came downstairs after her passing to a spotless rabbit pen & normal poops and almost wept!! I miss her, I do, but..it was exhausting :(

824bc53371dda64270d03f7f0e230050.jpg

49a838f2f5471a49d0544c86088deefa.jpg

he was even more impatient this morning - before he even saw me, I was on the first stair, dang dang dang [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back